Sunday, October 12, 2008

Other Girls

Like I've stated in my profile, I didn't get to participate in that great college tradition: experimenting with girls.

The closest I got was joining the Feminist Union in college. There were several college lesbians but they were of the crunchy, hippie variety. I may be a liberal but I still think patchouli smells like ass. It was on a bus trip to a protest march that I was accused of being a gender traitor because I liked guys to which my response was, "Maybe I am. I just love cock."

Fast forward many years..couple of kids, moving around the country, dying parents...to 6 months ago when I made my 3rd visit to a strip club...and got to touch another woman for the first time. My primary source of pleasure is still DH's dick...but Oh My God.

I ended up getting so excited that I swore people could hear me squish when I walked. Her skin was so soft and her touch was so gentle....and watching my DH watching us? I'm getting excited just thinking about it.

Now I want to be with another woman. Ideally, DH could be there. I'm scared to take this step without him! But I have no idea how to do this. I haven't dated since I was 19 years old.

So, I guess I should go do this week's lesson plan and organize the new beads I bought today at the Columbus Day sale...while I squeeze my legs and squirm waiting for the kids to go to bed.

No comments: