Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wednesday Wierdness

1. What is the one sexual act you would never do?

The asphyxiation stuff...you know the stuff that killed the lead singer of INXS. No climax is worth dying for

2. Is there anyone you know, that if they turned out to be a serial killer you would not be surprised?

A weekend or so ago, I travelled to the frozen north (against my better judgment) for a friend's birthday party. There was a guy there that DH and I knew back during our college/grad school days. He cornered a friend and gave her a run down on plushies/furries and the convention that he attended with them. Talking with my friend later, we decided plushie guy makes our top 5 creepy people list..not because he likes to have sex dressed up like an animal...but the *other* parts of his conversations that were even stranger.

3. What is the most annoying thing about the holiday season for you?

My "Greed is Good" BIL and SIL. Last year they sent a demand letter for cash....DH wanted to send coal instead

4. If you saw a video of your celebrity crush picking their nose, would that change your opinion of their hotness?

Only if he ate the pickings....and then, if was Ron Livingston, I'd make an exception there too

5. What is the one non-sexual thing you would be embarrassed to be caught doing?

Gazing at online photos of Edward Cullen

6. A favorite blogger friend wrote a column about the one word that really turns her on. Do you have a word or phrase that does the same for you? What is it?
I don't think I do right now....nothing is turning me on at the moment due to a very congested head.

7. As someone who ran a virtual cookie exchange, I have to ask what your favorite cookie is?

Chocolate Chip...I make great ones!

5 comments:

Alfro said...

#5,
It was to be a "Non" sexual thing.
I think my wife has been doing the same as you, and I'm not convinced thats not sexual.
#4,
Who? sorry, I need some help with who this is. (or should I just ask my wife?

Enjoyed your "weidness"
Have a great day.

HSMom said...

#5 is non sexual...Edward Cullen is romantic (can't say I've ever dreamed about sex with a vampire) For me he's like the strong dominant guy that I don't think I've ever dated.

Ron Livingston played Cpt. Lewis Nixon in the HBO miniseries Band of Brothers. He also stared in Office Space and Little Black Book...certainly B-list but my type (dark hair and smart...just like DH!)

Alfro said...

HSmom,
Hope your holidays have been good.

My wife and daughters took me along to go see Twilight while we where out of town visiting the MIL. Now I have a whole household of "romantic" Edward lovers.

I hope all is well, and look forward to hearing from you soon

Anonymous said...

Are you still alive there? I haven't heard from you for a while.

Alfro said...

HSmom
Don't know if your still around, but hope your doing well.

Thought of you last night at 12:01am.
Bet you know why.

take care