Thursday, July 9, 2009

We're Home! and TMI Tuesday #194 (a day or so late)

Now that's over with...need to write a strip club report but that'll be later. Right now I'm just done. I knew I was done about 10 hours into the drive when I turned around and saw my youngest sitting in his car seat totally naked except for the headphones from his DVD player and my only action was to offer him a cookie. Just so didn't want the battle.

Anyway..day late and a dollar short (just like me!)

1. Where was the first place you ever had sex?

My bedroom with a marine who came home on leave to visit and try to convince me to drop out of high school and marry him. That's a story for another day...it ended when I informed him that he was fine to date but he certainly wasn't marriage material.

2. How often do you lie?

More than I ever thought possible before I had kids.

3. If you could only be one, would you rather be smart or good looking?

Smart...looks fade...but they do give you an incredible pass.

4. Have you ever passed out or suffered memory loss from drinking too much?
no, I haven't ...and I've had a lot to drink (penny beer night in college)

5. Top or bottom?

I'm in desperate need of a strong top....I have an incredible desire to be a bottom that DH just isn't interested in.

Bonus: Do you have any catalogs for toys/videos/lingere delivered to your home?

Print catalogs? Are you kidding? I don't think any catalogs make it inside the house anymore...for adult toys or otherwise.

1 comment:

Alfro said...

Good to see you back home safe.