Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Because Alfro Asked So Nicely

I don't have the body of a stripper but I've yet to meet one with my brains so I guess there's a bit of a trade-off.

I am not saying that all strippers are stupid but most of them have not been afforded the same opportunities that I have. I'm sure that every single stripper Ron has ever met went to law school in her free time while trying to cure world hunger. I will say, IME, Florida strippers do tend to be hotter if not smarter.

Anyway...I have a really nice one that I would also like to post but it seems a bit explicit for the front page. I may edit oneof my old posts and put it back there.

2 comments:

Alfro said...

Yes.....
you're ass is gorgeous.

thanks for the pic. and, I'll search back as far as I need to, to find the other.....

HSMom said...

It's there now...wasn't before. I'll be interested to see if you can find it.