Tuesday, June 23, 2009

TMI Tuesday #192

What an interesting (and thought provoking) set of TMI questions.

1. Would you stay in a loveless relationship for the amazing sex?

I don't know how to answer this one. This may not be a great girl response but I'm discovering the difference between sex and connection. Not sure that I want a 'connection' with anyone new...just new and exciting sexual experiences. I wouldn't stay if it was so loveless that we were crabby all the time but I can see being casual with someone...being OK with it...and staying in that sort of 'loveless' relationship for some time.

2. If you could only have one, which would you choose: love that lasts forever or great, body numbing sex?

Love...can't imagine enjoying body numbing sex so much that I'd give up the partnership that I have with DH

3. Looking back at your past loves, which one should you have married/taken back and who should you have tossed earlier than you did?

There was a guy, that I'm still friends with, that is probably my soul mate but we would have made horrid partners. Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like now if I'd made a different choice. I was always pretty quick to dump so there's no one that should have gone sooner.

4. if you had one last fuck in you where, how and who would you “give it” to?
DH no question

5. Which is more important sex, money, love and happiness? (and no, you can’t pick’em all)

in order of importance to me:

happiness
love
sex
money

The main source of conflict in our marriage has been money...and the fact I don't care about it. I don't need fancy hairstylists, the huge house, the right clothes...that's just not me. DH has always wanted to provide for me and is only now realizing that I don't care so much about the money...I'd rather have him around. It's been a source of frustration that he tries to give me stuff and then I'm not totally appreciative.

2 comments:

Alfro said...

#4. whaaa, huh.....
not me???
Now I'm gonna pout.

#5.
Nice.
Sounds a lot like my wife.
Although she likes the big house, nice car, and the little money we used to have, she reminds me all the time how "Low Maintenance" she really is (she is)and I appreciate that in her.

Sounds like DH was taken care of after the "big Date" which was good to hear. Glad it worked out for everyone (except maybe L.?)

HSMom said...

Ugh...L. She's called twice. I texted her back but I just feel like such a shit right now I don't want to talk directly.

DH has had a lot of movement on the job front and might be getting a job soon. Oddly enough I'm kinda sad about it...especially since one of the jobs is outside of FL...and even further into Bible Belt country.

And then tonight's performance with my comedy group was hard and I had to resort to dick jokes.

Sorry, I'm just not in a great mood.