Friday, June 26, 2009

My current crush...

I'm totally over the sparkly vampire....I've moved on to a drug dealer!

Anyone watch Weeds? The protaganist is a woman who became a pot dealer after her husband died in order to maintain their upper middle class lifestyle. 4 seasons later she's in love...with the head honcho drug dealer.

And I'm totally crushing on the sociopathic drug dealer. He's a short guy (and I never dated anyone under 6ft) dark hair...and all man. I'm so into the dominant thing again.

Last night DH was out of town for an interview so I did a screen freeze of the actor's face as I used my rabbit. I kept imagining him pushing my head down on his desk while taking me from behind and when I struggle a bit leaning forward and whispering dark threats involving spanking and other naughtiness.

When I use Mr. Rabbit, the orgasms tend to be more functional in their release. this time? Took a little longer but it was great. Got the build up that knots my stomach...the light beads of persperation on the back of my neck...and the the ongoing feeling of climax. It was almost as good as it is with a human.

No comments: