Monday, June 22, 2009

Was it hot?

I don't know how warm it is where you are but its crazy hot here. And I live in a place where people know hot...so it means lots of days hanging at the community pool (since it has a big slide for the kids) and enjoying the MILF eye candy. One of the advantages of living in a golf club community :)

But you're not really interested in that...are you? You want to hear about my date with L.

I was very tightly wound the whole day...couldn't decide what to wear..and started thinking that maybe I should claim a headache so I wouldn't have to go. What was really bothering me?... we are mom group friends and I don't like to shit where I eat. This is all very uncharacteristic behavior. Usually I'm so laid back that people say (up north) that I have a Type Z personality. Of course, here in the sunshine state I'm considered pretty type A.

Anyway...we meet up, dinner went fine once I realized that we were still the same people we are at the beach. Lots of girlfriend talk about men, our sexual experiences, and a long discussion about dressy sandals.

Eventually we finish with our dessert and leave. And in the car while discussing what we're doing next, she leans over to 'wipe away some chocolate' and kisses me. Nothing...I felt nothing. All the doubts and squicky feelings I had earlier that day came rushing back. When her hand started going up under my shirt, I gently pushed it away and gave a 'its not you, its me' speech.

I like messing around with strippers...not mom friends. Now my big problem is how to reconcile that with my feminist ideals. That's a topic for another day.

2 comments:

Alfro said...

huuum.

IDK,

it's ok to like to mess around with strippers. like you said, about where you eat.... I think I can understand.

but, it was hot

HSMom said...

DH thought it was hot too. We started fooling around after I got home and after one of the most desultory BJ's that I have ever given, he came on my face. He enjoyed hearing about it but can't understand why I'm one way with Cindy at the club but L. just wasn't a turn on.

I think I'm beginning to understand what Charlie Sheen meant when he said that he paid the call girls to leave. When it's someone you *know* IRL outside of sex all sorts of other issues come up for me.