Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday Fill-In

And...here we go!

1. She had a great ass. That would be the girl that DH and I spotted at the same time when I dropped him off at the airport.

2. One of my furbabies is by my side, always.

3. I know this: I love anal sex

4. I want romance still.

5. These words apply to me: conflicted, smart, short, middleaged.

6. Unfortunately the sun was shining.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to DH coming home, tomorrow my plans include sex in the back of my car after we drop the kids off at the sitter and Sunday, I want to start packing for our trip to Chicago!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

# 3 and 7 make me very jealous. Have a great weekend.

Alfro said...

Ok,
now your just rubbing it in.

I need you to talk to my wife, or give me the secret on getting #3 and the sex in the back of the car part.

Oh, and the rest of the answers were good also. I think my wife has finally caught on with me, and will also point out your #1, just to humor me.

Chicago??, that sounds fun.

hey, my word verification is... reepain...
maybe thats why there is no #3??

HSMom said...

Heh...I should write a post on how to get the reluctant wife interested in anal (WARNING: Will be graphic and take years)

Car sex is one of those things I do because DH likes it. Especially here in Florida right now with the heat and bugs? meh. I may be pretty low maintence but sometimes my inner JAP comes out to play. To make sure it doesn't last too long, DH gets a pro BJ to get started.