Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday Fill-In #128

Before I get all lazy and use a meme to write a post...last night I came so hard that I got dizzy. DH went down on me, we had sex (I came), he went BACK down on me and I came again very quickly, then finally poor DH got some release (with me on my stomach while he held my arms behind my back) We woke up this AM an hour before the boys so DH got to take some more photos using the sunlight and then fucked me bent over the counter in the bathroom(so he could see my titties in the mirror while taking me from behind)

1. I grew up thinking vampires lived in my basement.

2. dailymail.co.uk was the last website I was at before coming here.

3. Why don't you spank me more? (That was directed at DH)

4. Doing needlework helps me relax.

5. Thanks for the fantastic naan you made yesterday.

6. A2M is very off-putting.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going out with friends , tomorrow my plans include having a date night with DH and Sunday, I want to catch up on my television!

No comments: