Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I have a date...kinda?

In light of my previous post....

It's not cheating if its in the contract, right? (Believe it or not I wrote the bulk of that post back in November). This weekend I'm going out on my first 'date' in 20 years....with a woman. We met through one of my mom groups and at the beach days have been enjoying putting sunscreen on one another (DH is very pleased watching that..almost as much as the park day where the bi girl with fake boobs let me feel them up to see what they were like).

She's living with her partner in a very open arrangement and she has LOTS of experience with this. The phone call where she asked me out was really an attempt to have all four of us get together. DH wasn't open to this...at least yet. And frankly I'm not interested all that much in new penis. DH is really good and I can't help but wonder if any other cock is going to be a disappointment. I'm just *so* old fashioned! :)

Anyway..we're going out for dinner and I expect there might be some making out in the car later. Any suggestions on how far to go? First base? DH is hoping for a home run but car sex has never been my thing.

God I'm nervous. What if its an epic fail? Will we still be cool with one another at the mom events? At least our kids don't like each other much so we wouldn't have that wierdness.

1 comment:

Alfro said...

ohh,...
This sounds fun.

Go as far as your comfortable with, but just make sure to make some notes, cuz I'll want all the details later.

Next time, If Hubby is still not up to joining in, maybe your could just call me up. I think maybe I'd be willing to fill in for him. just sayin....