Saturday, November 15, 2008

Been Busy...

and not much interesting in the sex world for me this week. Life, you know that thing that happens outside of delicious sex, has been a pain.

My waxing aftershocks are mostly gone, thank god. It really impeded what we could do! The whole infected labia thing is a big problem in finding positions...lots of spooning (like when I was 800 months pregnant) and doggie.

It also didn't help that older son decided that he never wanted to go to bed....and wanted us to entertain him. I got so tired my eyes were rolling into the back of my head so I certainly wasn't up for a hour plus session of fun! So it was a nice little bit of vanilla.

Last night was the first night we were able to really have some fun. I'd been teasing DH with a story for homeschool park day. One of the bi women was there as was 1/2 of a two mommy family and we discussed how *open* the nude clubs were here. Bi-Mom informed me that I shouldn't go with DH, I should go with her and that lots of the girls didn't like couples because they were always worried that the wife or GF would go off when the stripper was actually giving a lap dance. After a grownup only dinner, the kids went to bed (including older son who I'd exhausted physically with the express pupose of making sure he'd fall asleep before me)

Maybe I'm strange but just laying naked in bed and watching Bones was the beginning of our foreplay...touching and fastforwarding through commercials. HOT! *snort*

DH got about 15 minutes of one of my deep throat special, kneeling at his feet, BJ's. It's so hot when I see him lean over and brush my hair out of the way so he can see me. Before he came, I moved onto the edge of the bed on my back with my legs spread far apart...he loves fucking me while watching my titties bounce around. But for some reason, I don't feel particularly filled in that position so I requested some anal.

Did I have to twist his arm? Boy was jumping over to get the lube before I got to the 'l' sound in anal. Can I just say how hot I find it to watch his face as he enters me. The slight intake of breath....the eyes closing partway...its so cool how much he likes it. Took me all of 30 seconds to climax with him pounding away.

His favorite anal position is having me stand bent over the bed. I have to be on my tiptoes as he's a foot taller than me...but DH gets into his "shortstop stance" (his words) and just pounds away.

I had gas this AM :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, I hate it when real life gets in the way of our play time. ^_^
Sounds like a fun evening, though. Luvbunny and I have been tossing around the idea of going to a local club. Perhaps I'll bring it up again.

oh, nice tag at the end there. ^_^

Alfro said...

Now don't be telling my wife she's going to have to fart if we ever had anal sex.
She won't even fart in bed as it is.
If I finally got her to give it up to me, and then she heard that, I'd never get it again, because she'd be too embarassed to fart in front of me.

Glad to see you made it through the week, and where able to get in some fun.

HSMom said...

She won't fart in bed? I'm just baffled by that! It's a shame...that's the best place to! DH watched kids come out of the fun hole. Farting is less embarassing. And it bed it can even be funny :)

Alfro said...

Yah,
and I bet you'd even pull the covers over my head and laugh.

HSMom said...

Well...I'd be more subtle than trying to force your head down there. It would be, "Sweetie, can you rub my legs?" then you'd throw back the covers and die from the smell :)

Alfro said...

I like subtle.