Tuesday, November 18, 2008

TMI Tuesday #161

I thought I'd start doing some of these as an accountability/discipline exercise

1. When did you last use your cellular telephone as a flashlight?

Last night while staying at a friend's house and didn't want to wake up DH by trying to kill myself on strange furniture.


2. On a scale from 1-10, how comfy are you being naked?
In front of anyone other than DH? 2...unless its photos that don't show my head...that's hot!


3. What is the longest you've ever been celibate after having lost your virginity?
Maybe 6 weeks....I was older when I lost it and then a bit of a slut phase...its like I discovered restaurants and wanted to try all sorts.


4. Have you ever had sex in a car? If yes, since you were a teenager?
Yes, and it was about 2 weeks ago when it cooled off enough that we wouldn't die of heat exhaustion if we did it in the car. Kids were with a sitter...DH likes it more than I do.
5. When did you last use food or drink as medication?

When my dad was dying I was drinking to get drunk about once a week...and then he died. Now I'll have a beer or two once a month and that's it. The whole feeling the need to escape is gone.


Bonus: Name three words that:
a) get you excited
anal
b) make you squirm
dentist
c) make you laugh
poopy head

3 comments:

Alfro said...

I've been trying all day to come up with some clever sentance made with your 3 words.
I'd get to Poopy Head, and then it would all fall apart.

See, thats why I don't have a blog. I couldn't write my way out of a paper bag.

#2? Now, if I could ever get you and the wife together, how comfy would you be with us? I'm thinking your a 10 in my book.

HSMom said...

I like to have anal sex with my poopy head dentist?

There's a quality sentence!

maybe I'd have to abuse beer for an evening to get *that* comfy with you and your wife :)

So many of the swinger blogs the people are *good looking* in a way I never was. There's a blog post in there somewhere.

Alfro said...

Now thats weird.....
The women at work said they'd have to abuse beer to get naked with me also.

I wouldn't use "swinger bloggers" as the standard for what is good looking. Yah, many of them are "hot", but not typical. I like them real (like you and DH).

Excellent Sentance. I'll file it away for use on any future blog I start, Or if I ever meet a hot female dentist.