Monday, October 13, 2008

Blow Job Technique

I thought I gave OK blow jobs before. Lately (meaning the last 8 or 9 years) they've gone downhill. They weren't fun..I was bored by them..it was a bit like flossing (you do it because you're supposed to).


I read a posting on a blog called "Confessions of a College Call Girl" about how to give a good blow job. 2 things I took away from that post: how to deep throat and the importance of spit as lube. Made it so much easier. Another change is that DH is either sitting in a chair (with me kneeling) or standing (with me kneeling again).



Looking up at him and smiling with his cock in his mouth is really fun. Another thing is to cover my teeth with my lips after making sure there is lots of spit, deep throating, and then using my lips and some pressure to move back up the shaft...slowly..as I use my tounge on the underside and head.



He had to grab a chair and almost fell over it was so good :) Things that are done well are just more enjoyable.

No comments: