Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Losing my meme virginity here...

7 Facts about me...

1) I've been arrested once...during a protest at the South African consulate

2) I always compose my blog posts in the HTML view because....

3) I learned HTML back in the early 1990's and get confused by all this newfangled editor technology. Bring back vi!

4) There are currently two Hanna Montana/Mylie Cyrus songs on my mp3 player

5) When I was 11, I won a scholarship to an elite private school and it changed my life.

6) There are wild turkeys in my backyard at the moment

7) My first gun was a gift for my second birthday.

And to tag 7 others...

Lalana's Journey
Alfro - get a blog, boy! Until then you can leave your seven things here :)
Edinburgh Erotica
Deliciously Naughty
Sleeping on the Other Side of the Bed

And I'm going to cheat a bit and tag 2 others via my mundane blog. Does that earn me a spanking? I hope so :)

3 comments:

Alfro said...

Wow,
I feel so warm and tingly inside. HS popped my *tagged* cherry. I couldn't imagine how good it would feel.

Thanks for being my first.

I will work on 7 things for you, but don't expect something too quick...I'm new at this, but my staying power is good.

I don't know about the blog thing though. I'm just not the writer type. But, if I ever start, you will be the reason.

Now, If I can just get you and the wife together......

HSMom said...

Alfro, if you can talk your wife into it I might even be nice enough to let you watch :)

Alfro said...

aye yi yi.
now I'm all hot and bothered.