Saturday, October 25, 2008

Took some photos last night

I promise I'll get to the tagging this weekend. It's been pretty busy here with me working for a political campaign, homeschooling, guests, and getting ready for our mini vacation next week.

But last night we made time for each other...long deep throating session with fucking in three positions...all anal.

So....here's a picture to keep you interested until tomorrow when I'll write about what we did and share what I think is the best picture of all (which shows more than the one below!)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

w00h00! Great pic! You's hawt! ^_^
Thanks for sharing, and I can't wait to read about it.

HSMom said...

It was amazing to me how wonderful some of the pictures turned out. I'm not so ugly after all!

Alfro said...

hsmom,
left a comment this morning, and it looks like it didn't come through.

Absolutely gorgeous.....

Once again I've got to say DH is a very lucky man.

Have I mentioned before,... your a redhead.....arhhhg, I'm hooked. And what was the talk about a big ass?? I think your trying to bait and switch.

Can't wait for the follow-up