Tuesday, August 25, 2009

TMI Tuesday # 201

1. Do you have "your" side of the bed? Which side?
Right...even when we're at hotels. When DH traveled so much for business he'd come home and find the left side covered in books :)

2. How old is your pillow and what condition is it in?
I use two of them and they only last or year or so before my inner JAP comes out and demands new ones.

3. What is your favorite position to sleep in?
Always go to sleep on my left side.

4. How often do you change your sheets?
At least once a week. Spunk skid marks can get yucky very fast. Next day after a fun anal session.

5. What helps you fall asleep when insomnia strikes?
If you know, let me know. Saturday night I couldn't go to sleep till 5AM

6. Does sex make you sleepy or energized?
Energized. But DH is of the roll over and snor variety. Often I wait till he's asleep then I go into the other room and read.


7. What is the minimum amount of sleep that you need to be functional the next day.
5 hours...don't need much.

1 comment:

Alfro said...

#1,
Good, I always take the Left side.

Who said we weren't compatible.