Sunday, August 2, 2009

Finally...a little rough

Didn't realize it'd been so long since I've posted. It's been crunch time getting a website done and DH was out of town on some job interviews. No offers probably for the jobs but at least he's getting some attention. I've also been spending an incredible amount of time on Facebook filling out stupid memes and uploading photos of stuff as mundane as our homemade donuts.

Anyway...things have been fine on the sex front for me. There was some minor drama in the HS community over my rejection of L. Evidently I led her on. *insert eyeroll here* You know what I want? A man with tits. Someone into no strings fun and no drama.

DH has been eating me every night just about. The joy of eating pussy is a recent revelation to me. Between Ron's blog and my own experience I totally get how letting someone go down on my can be a *giving* thing. Last night, after we were rudely awakened by a 2AM visitor at the door, DH was having a hard time getting back to sleep so he scooted down to the end of the bed, pushed my shorts to the side and started licking the bare area. The hottest thing? When he would just breathe right above my clit. I swear...I saw stars.

When I was getting close, DH roughly (for him) pulled me to the edge of the bed and shoved himself inside my gasping pussy. I think it was 3 hard full strokes and I was having the climax of my life...it felt like it lasted forever. As I floated back to earth, DH pulled me up by my hands, had me stand at the edge of the bed, and swiftly pulled down my shorts. Knowing what DH wanted I bent over the bed as he entered me...while I stood on my toes and moved my legs together. It wasn't long before I could feel DH getting ready to cum..and he did with a very loud groan (usually he's silent...I'm the noisy one).

Was this anywhere near as rough as I'd like to try? eh..no. But it was more than DH has ever done before...the action of him taking down my shorts was very hot to me. But baby steps are better than nothing..it shows that he's interested in satisfying my sexual interests and that means a lot.

No comments: