Friday, August 14, 2009

What on earth to write about?

My writing time gets divided between four places:

Here
My anyone can read it blog
Facebook
my genre fiction

Sex has been good but nothing extraordinary like having sex with a strange woman. Had some stripper titties in my face but that's not all that abnormal anymore.

What's been grabbing my interest lately is politics....I've been way into the health care debate. But there is a bit of crossover today. Rumor is, according to Politco, John Edwards is going to fess up and admit that the 18 month child of his former mistress is his child.

What chaps my ass isn't that he cheated on his cancer-ridden wife. It's that he keeps fucking lying about it. First it didn't happen, then it was one time, then the affair was over before Skank-Whore got pregnant. Yes, I called her Skank-Whore....a quick review of her life shows her to be an opportunist. I bet she thinks she won the lottery getting knocked up by Mr. Hair.

And John Edwards was willing to take his family down with him...Anyone with two brain cells knows that this stuff comes out during a campaign and yet he put his wife and kids out there knowing that this could happen.

*now getting off the soapbox*

No comments: